If you’re stuck in a fast food drive thru, I’m probably the gold van behind you. Hopefully, no one recognizes us as we drive away using our knees to operate the steering wheel so we can throw food to our kids in the back seat like their seals. That hardly leaves hands to eat a salad. I’m all about eating a healthy salad, but sometimes you need a meal that doesn’t require utensils. Below are some meal options under 500 calories to help us meet our calorie goals while simultaneously helping us make it to soccer on time.
Helpful Hint: Don’t drink your calories and limit your sauces.
1) Beef n’cheddar slider (240) + curly fry snack (250) = 490 calories
2) Ham n’ cheese slider (230) + 2 potato cakes (250) = 480 calories
3) Jr. Roast Beef (210) + curly fry snack (250) = 460 calories
4) Beef n’ cheddar sandwich (450)
5) 3 pc Chicken tenders 360) + honey mustard sauce (140) = 500 calories